My friend Andrea let me borrow these two costumes for Davin but I'm having trouble deciding which one to put on him for the big night. Aren't they cute?
I think I like the pirate best but when he wears the chicken he walks around saying "bawk bawk" which is pretty funny too.
:)
7 comments:
I should have had Owen teach Davin the "chiken bawk bawk" song and dance, it was a big hit with the costume last year!
Chicken one is great but my vote is for the pirate suit. Arrrrrr!
Uncle B
Davin looks so cute in the Halloween costumes. Whats Delaney being for Halloween? Sorry we missed you in Sunday. We were in Barrie which you proudly already know.
Luv you lots Kenzie
( tell Delaney and Davin I said Hi)
I think Davin looks so much older in the pirate costume, but they're both so cute. I wouldn't know which one to pick!
I vote pirate! The hat and tights are too cute. Unless it is a really cold night, cause the chicken just looks so cozy!
Hi girl,
Long time no see or chat! Here is my input. The chicken! So cute and it would be funnier to hear him say Bawk bawk!
Go with it! See you soon
Happy Halloween
which one did you pick?
Post a Comment